I was checking my camera, and wa-la, here is a video of Emily jumping the hurdles on her birthday. You can hear the gun go off at the beginning of the race. Memory lapse I guess. I hope you can see her towards the end of the video. I missed her crossing the finish line, she was third. I am going to try for better next time, and get the whole dang race. The other picture is of her lined up to run the relay. She was the first of four girls to run the race. She also runs the 100 meter race (I think that's it) hopefully, I will be corrected if I am wrong.
1 comment:
Speaking as Emily's coach, you are correct, but this week instead of the 100 she is going to change it up and run a 200 instead!
I stole your pic, I just loved Emi's expression!
Cool video too...
Post a Comment