Check out this link I have provided for you. Fabulous recap. Bookmark the site, I can't wait to see what's next.
These are better pictures of Emily jumping the hurdles. She was flying today. Her race was the 100 meter hurdles. You will see her dressed in blue, running in lane 5. Her time was 20.91 sec. She won her heat. She placed #9 out of probably 38-40 girls. Her time was better than last week, last week it was 21. something. I don't remember the tenths. The one thing I noticed today was, how tall she looked. But her jump was higher for sure. It was miserable weather, the wind blowing blowing. Not a good day for racing, especially if you have to run against it. I took a video of her running the 400 relay. I am not going to post it. Takes to long to load the show. Her team placed 3rd in that event. She was also scheduled to run the 200 yard dash, but it's the last event, and I decided not to stay for it. I was a frozen Popsicle. It is so much fun to watch all my grand kids do their favorite things. I am so excited for baseball to start. Stay tuned for more videos of my very talented kids. Prejudice................... gnaw just speaking the facts.
No comments:
Post a Comment