
This is my MAN Landon.
Landon is all boy, just in case you didn't know it. He played and played and played today at the ball park. Because of the rain, he was looking for frogs. He found a few little ones. But in his quest for the little critters, he was one big mud ball, head to toe. He had mud on his face, arms, legs, shoes, I mean everywhere.
He came home with us after the game, and his Daddy's last words to him were, Landon when you get to Grandma's, wash yourself up. I am telling you washing up was not going to get it. So I popped him into the shower to wash up, took his clothes to the washing machine, EVERYTHING from the skin out. So while they were washing he was stark naked. The only robe I had was my pink fluffy one, so this is a picture of him in it. I told him I was sorry, it was the only one I had. He told me it was okay. It was warm and soft. He is such a good sport, and now I have a picture of him that I can RE-USE someday for embarrassment purposes!! Love ya Buddy!!!
2 comments:
This is hilarious!
It takes a real man to wear pink!
Post a Comment