That's about all I can really see. It ripped the siding on the house, and right now my prayer is that it doesn't fall anymore. If it does the car is toast.
I had a security light underneath it and when the thing went down it tripped the breaker, so I had no power in about 1/2 of the front of my house. Thank God I have a son who is an electrician and now I am fixed. He got out in the mess to help his ole Mom. Thanks Son!
My nerves are frazzled, I wonder how in the world this is going to get cleaned up, hopefully the insurance people will have some answers for me. And yes, the claims have been filed and they were wonderfully helpful. I want to give a shout out to my neighbor Faye. My God, what would I ever do without her. She talked me down and I finally stopped crying. She trudged out in the mess to just be a supportive friend, reminding me that there is a silver lining in all things. So, how's your day going?
1 comment:
3 words: OH MY GOSH.
What a crappy thing to happy. So sorry. Dang it. So, what's next? Do you want us to come and clean up to get the car out? What can we do?
Post a Comment