No pictures to post this time. I don't have any, but stay tuned it's about to start. Those wonderful spring and summer sports. Here is how it shakes out: Val is going to pole vault on the freshman team. (yes, I said pole vault) I think that might just be an exciting event. I know absolutely nothing about it, but I am a quick study. I was told to bring my lawn chair, sit in it and wait for her turn. I can do that! Emi is going to run the hurdles. Now she did that last year and was the only girl in her class to do it. It was exciting to watch, once I got over the fear that she might fall. She just ran and leaped and it was fast. She is taller, stronger and I bet better. I don't know if she is the only 7th grade girl from her school to run them, no matter it's exciting. I have this wonderful new camera courtesy of my kids, so I hope to get some great action shots. Shelbie is playing fast pitch softball. Now that's a game I know something about. This is her second year. She played 2nd base last year, not sure where she will end up this year. But where ever it is she will do a great job. And last but not least Landon. Landon is going to play his first year of Babe Ruth for boys. He has played recreation ball in his hometown, but this coming season it's gona be for real. I can't wait. It will take me back to the days of my boys playing. It's gona be good, just as long as he doesn't play the catcher position. Don't like that one. Really scary. So when I say Granny is on the move, you now have the picture. I keep their schedules in my day timer, color coded. I know where I am suppose to be at all times. What a great great time it is. I have my lawn chair, stadium chair, blanket (for the cool evenings), my camera, car gassed up and I am ready to roll. LOOK OUT WORLD GRANNY IS ON THE MOVE.
1 comment:
Emi is the only 7th grade girl, there is 1 7th grade boy, and a whole bunch of 6th graders doing hurdles....
I hope it doesn't scare you to bad to see Val go vertical on the pole....yikes!
Post a Comment