Well, here we are. Isn't this a great picture? Chris, Sher~girl's son in law took this picture at a baby shower that was given for my great niece Andra; Sher~girl's granddaughter. Yep, there is a new baby coming to our family. AND, that is gonna make her a "great-granny"! She looks pretty good to be a "great", don't cha think? That means I am going to be a "great-great auntie". Now that is a scary thought. I am shrinking in height. I don't remember being that much shorter than her, but wait, maybe she had shoes on with heels. Gadzooks, I hope so.
Nice picture Chris, your new camera did a pretty darn good job on these two "old broads".
2 comments:
That was such a fun day! I bet Sher is jumping out of her skin waiting for the Big Event!!!!
You haven't shrunk that much, I did have on heels. Only 10 weeks from Friday and I'll admit to being "old". But what a wonerful way to get there!!
Post a Comment