Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Say It Isn't So........















Just so you know, I stole the first two pictures from Michelle. I don't think she will mind, these are history making pictures. The third picture I posted because I like it, and it shows how gorgeous this little munchkin is. It was taken the day she turned 14.
She's going to learn to drive.....a car.......a two ton weapon.......OMG!! I guess that's what happens when they grow up. I knew this day would come, but why did it happen so fast?
I can't see Mark's face, and maybe I don't want to, was there terror in his eyes? Was he holding his head in anguish? Was he asking the question, why me Lord? OR, will he have the patience of JOB? This is what you do when you are the Dad of a teenager
You know, when I get "old", this may be my ride to the grocery store. All kidding aside, I just want to wish Valleri good luck, knowing the wonderful young lady she has turned into, she will be just fine, just not so sure about her Dad. LOL

No comments: