Waiting to go in for hooding ceremony. It was a comfy sofa, really bouncy, ask the kids.
Tim and "mom". I can't wait until I get to do this again in 4 years....hint, hint!!
Tim with M, M, V & E, as we lovingly call them. Mark, Michelle, Valleri & Emily

It's all done, they moved their tassles to the other side, and applauded their families and friends. Very cool. See Tim in first row, second seat.
I warned you that I took 31 pictures, but so many friends and family visit my blog and I wanted to share with you all. So thanks for the patience. I am sure there will be more pictures awaiting you on the the girls blogs. I haven't figured out the spacing on this thing yet, but I will.

Tim and "mom". I can't wait until I get to do this again in 4 years....hint, hint!!
Tim with M, M, V & E, as we lovingly call them. Mark, Michelle, Valleri & Emily
It's all done, they moved their tassles to the other side, and applauded their families and friends. Very cool. See Tim in first row, second seat.

I warned you that I took 31 pictures, but so many friends and family visit my blog and I wanted to share with you all. So thanks for the patience. I am sure there will be more pictures awaiting you on the the girls blogs. I haven't figured out the spacing on this thing yet, but I will.
3 comments:
Yeah, you will do this graduation thing again in 4 years, with Val.
And her DAD!!!!!!!
No way, no how, no nothin. By the time my graduates are grabbing their degrees in the hot sun, I will be half wasted, at my party.
Uncle Cracker
Post a Comment