Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas, what a wonderful time to share with family. I always say that "this" Christmas was the best ever. I was a loose ends this year, running and running up until the very last moment. I am usually better organized, but this year I needed two of me. Not sure why, but it turned out wonderful, and lunch was pretty good, even if I did cook it.

I look at pictures of past Christmases, and can't believe how quickly the grandchildren have grown up. They are just about the best four kids, oops I mean, 3 young ladies and one very handsome young man, on earth. I don't even know how to count my blessings anymore. They are abundant in so many many ways. I want to thank the handsome men in my life for giving me wonderful daughters, and beautiful grandchildren. In spite of the empty chair at our table, I know he was watching and laughing right along with us. I wish for good health for all of us and those that we love. 2010 will bring more joys and laughter to our souls and hearts. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year everyone.





No comments: