Saturday, September 26, 2009

Homecoming 2009




I don't know how this Gramcracker got so lucky. This is my favorite #1 granddaughter. She is going to the Homecoming dance tonight. She looked so pretty. She is being escorted by a very handsome, very tall young man named Tyler. Her dress was black and white with the touches of a vibrant pink. The over skirt of the dress had the black swirls and touches of glitter. It is a beautiful dress for a beautiful young lady. I didn't get to see her and Tyler together, I will have to wait for the pictures from her folks. I understand that he is wearing a tie that matches the pink in her dress, with black slacks and white shirt. They should look awesome. I hope that they have a wonderful time. These are the memories to cherish for her and of course for me. Love you my sweet Valleri.









1 comment:

Grannymouse said...

Tell Mark to watch out........She looks more like her mother all the time........BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!