Friday, September 11, 2009

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY SHELBIE!!!


My beautiful "baby" girl is 13th today. Can you believe it!! I remember her with the most adorable little chubby cheeks, you know the kind you just kiss and kiss. She is such a loving young lady. I, so enjoy spending time with her. She loves soccer, tennis and last but not least fastpitch softball. She has done some funny things in the past, one I won't soon forget is tattling to her Sunday school teacher that her gram said a bad word. I think it was shut up or something like that. I was not embarrassed cause her daddy was one to tell everything when he was little. Must be in the genes. I just want to say to her Happy Birthday Sugar, this is a momentous day for you. I don't know where the time has gone, but it's gone. I am very proud of you and your accomplishments. Have the best day ever, enjoy every minute 'cause you're only 13 one time. I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: