My favorite #2 is going to be 13 on the 18th. Just doesn't seem possible that she has reached her teen years ALREADY.
Just a few pictures from her special celebration.
I really like this picture. Her smile says it all. I stole this picture from her Mom. Hope she doesn't mind. I absolutely love the expression. She is here with Shelbie and Landon.
It was an almost perfect day. That is, if you pretend that it didn't rain, and that it wasn't cold, or that the gravy was thicker than the potatoes. I fried chicken. That's what Emi wanted. I hadn't fried a chicken in probably 15 years, maybe more. I concentrated on it, and put way to much milk and butter in the potatoes. I lost sleep over that darn chicken. But, it was good or at least they said it was. Loved everything about the day, and boy am I tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment