Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you one last time. For many of you, I have done the thank yous by snail mail, and I have a couple more to do. BUT, generosity overflowed, and I have some additions to make to the originals.
To M,M,V & E: thanks once again for the wonderful dinner out. I enjoyed your company more than you know. I was so pre occupied with thanking you for your part in the party, that I forgot to say a big thank you for the gift certificate. I cannot wait to use it. I love you all!
To T,D,S & L: thank you for the charm bracelet. You know I love bracelets and this one is a kicker. Combined with my "gramcracker" bracelet, I AM MOST CERTAINLY STYLING! I love you all!
To Sherry: RED, wow; I have never had a red purse. Thank you; you know how I love that splash of color. Love you too!
To anyone who sent cards and well wishes, I send hugs and kisses. My 65Th birthday really rocked and I don't feel a day over 59, even with the fact that I have teen-aged grandchildren, and son's who are 41 and 38. Everyday I wake up, I say a big thank you for being on this side of the dirt, so God Bless you all!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday - very belated. Thought of you - looked at your blog, then didn't leave a birthday message. Typical.
Sorry. This is your Fedline friend from fery long ago. Seems like anyway. Lots of water under the bridge since we were up in that corner of the bank.
I wanted to say thank you for back then when you trained me on Fedline, and were my friend and my "mentor". You taught me a lot and I appreciated your help and friendship.
Glad life is good for you now. And hope your 65th year is the best ever! You look just like you did back in the day....
Helen
Post a Comment