Saturday, February 21, 2009

Surprise~Suprise~Surprise!!


Oh my, am I a lucky person. My family gave me a surprise birthday celebration this evening. AND, they got me. They did a very good job of keeping it a secret. EVEN THE KIDS didn't let the cat out of the bag. Very good job everyone!
We had a lovely, yummy dinner at the Italian Garden's restaurant. Everyone reported to me that my daughter in law, Michelle was the planner and what an absolutely wonderful job she did. Thank you so much sweetie. The food she picked out was good, and I even had a great birthday cake. I was trying to remember the last time I had a birthday cake and I think it was when I was 60, and it was complements of Sharon. I have a ton of pictures, too many to post on this blog. In looking through them, I didn't get a picture of my great great niece or my daughter in law Danelle, why is that?? Darn it!! The two I posted are of those closest to my heart. I am going to put the rest on MySpace and on Facebook, so you can steal any that you want from there. I am NOT 65 yet, but it's close. I don't feel a day over 59. Just a few aches and pains. God has been good to me and I am grateful. Thanks for coming: Tim, Danelle, Shelbie, Landon, Mark, Michelle, Valleri, Emily, Sherry, Andy, Andra, Alyssa, Chris, Gere, Scott, Sara, Nick, Wanda, Leon, Marie, Bill, Carla, Sharon and Maxine. I love you all.
A great big THANK YOU to my boys and their families. It was a wonderful surprise! I cannot tell you how much I love being reminded that I am "old". Just kidding. It was absolutely great.

No comments: