Tuesday, February 10, 2009

God's Promise~The Rainbow


Genesis 9: 13-17
...........God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant that I have established between me and all flesh that is on the earth."
I took these pictures this evening of the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. It moved me to read the scripture I have referenced above. When I first saw the rainbow, I didn't have my camera with me, I ran home to get it. The colors were not as vibrant as the sun was lower. But you get the idea. It was beautiful and I was fortunate to share the experience with my friend Faye.

2 comments:

Michelle's Musings said...

The girls saw that same rainbow this evening, and thought it was really cool!

Danelle said...

Rainbows are so special to me now because on the day of my dad's funeral after we got back to my sisters house we stood on the deck and look at the most gorgeous rainbow. I will forever cherish that very moment.