Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday (s) Celebration!

February Birthday People

Here are just a few of the photo's I took at our February Birthday (s) celebration. Both of my sons were born in February, their birthday's are 9 days apart. We actually celebrated Mark's birthday tonight. He will be gone on his special day.


Gary used to say that February was a month like December. All of us, except for him has February birthdays. Even me. Tim was born on my birthday 41 years ago, and Mark came a bit early, otherwise, who knows maybe he would have been born on the 26th too. That would have been a history maker....huh??
It was so nice to sit and look down the table at the whole lot of them. What a special treat. Nothing better than being with your kids and grand kids. The two middles must have had a riot of a time, all giggles. Loved that. My little prince was his usual self, such a boy. I love it and him. Val, the oldest was served her drink in a kiddie cup. That was not cool. She finally got a bigger glass, then they didn't bring her dinner until much later. I think the cook was smoking crack. I really get un-nerved when those type of things happen, but she said it was good, so alls well that ends well. So happy birthday to all those "young-uns" born in February.

1 comment:

Grannymouse said...

Happy Birthday to you all!!!! Like your new set-up. Easy to read. Great B-day blogs.