Wednesday, January 28, 2009

When the going gets tough, the TOUGH get going!

I took quite a bit of video tonight of Emily playing basketball. The game moved so fast, I found myself not able to keep up with her. I selected this one, because you could hear her yell and because she was wide open and no one threw the ball to her. She was guarding an "amazon" tonight, that girl towered over her. Notice the reaction she had when they finally threw the ball, it was way wide. OH WELL next time. The team they played are a bunch of really tough playing basketball players for 8th grade girls. StMM stayed with them and scored the first basket of the night....A THREE POINTER! It was awesome. This is tournament play now, and Mark said that this particular group of girls (our opponents) should have been playing in a different tourney. They are really good. Guess they want the tourney win, so they played down. Too bad StMM didn't clean their clout! Oops, sorry.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

i love video clips!! thanks for sharing!