HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY SWEET VALLERI!These are some of my favorite pictures of my FAVORITE #1. She is 15 today. Isn't it funny how they get older and we don't. HA. Gary and I were so excited to be grandparents for the first time. It seemed as though Michelle was expecting forever. Her hair was so blond you couldn't see it. She had and has the brightest blue eyes, and a smile that melts your heart. These past 15 years have passed so quickly. I can remember so many stories about her.

She always rode shotgun with her Papa in "the truck"! They would go off and do Saturday errands, just her, Papa and Skippy.
Her favorite game was sitting on the stairs and pretending we were all going to McDonalds. She would drive, and place the orders. This went on and on for hours. We had a Santa Claus decoration that moved. When Val was little she would talk in her baby chatter to that Santa. I always wondered what she must have been saying to it. Only she would know, wonder if she remembers. Val followed her Papa around whenever she could. He would cook on the grill, and she was always there lending him a hand. A few years ago, she told me her Papa cooked the best chicken she ever had. I don't know if she really remembers, I like to think she does. When her baby sister came along, she was so attentive and loving. She set herself up as the person who protected her. No matter what you did or where you went, if she got a treat, she always ALWAYS reminded you that her sister was at home and needed the same thing. Val has a loving heart and it shows in what she does and who she is. She is in her first year of high school and doing very well. She loves sports and her hearts desire is to run. She keeps stats for her Dad in basketball, and cheers the team and her sister on. YEP, God truly blessed this Gramcracker with a wonderful girl. Happy Birthday sweetness, I hope your day is as special as you are. I love you with all my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment