No not really, just had the pleasure of eating lunch with Emily today. Let me just say that I don't ever remember having lunches like those kids get. I have gone every year since Val was in 1st grade. When both girls were at the school, I would eat half of my lunch with one and the other half with the other. Now that Val has moved on to high school, I was able to spend the whole time with Emily, just like I did when Val first started. I guess it all works out in the end. The cooks did a superb job. We had chicken and noodles, veggies, fruit, salad and one of Michelle's Cinnamon rolls, oh so yummy. The chicken and noodles are some of the best I have ever eaten. The pictures are from my time there. One is of Emily and her best friends, and I don't know who the guy is, he just crashed the picture. AND of course the infamous "MINNIE THE LUNCH LADY"!P.S. It must have been sport shirt day 'cause Emi was wearing a KC jersey Uncle Tim.


1 comment:
the guy in the picture is Nhan
Post a Comment