Saturday is finally here! I look forward to this time of year because it's GAME DAY! And when I say Game Day that's what I mean. The kids all participate in some type of sport and that's how I spend my Saturdays......watching them compete in something they love to do. It gets so hairy that I have a color code system in my day timer just so I know where to go, who to see this week etc etc. The day started off early with volleyball. The Tigers playing at St Thomas. It was exciting. Check out the video Michelle posted of Emi serving up the ball. That Em can serve that volleyball. She scored a number of points. I usually remember those details, but was so into the game that I don't remember. She hit that ball, and the other team just couldn't hit it back. The thing I love most about Em is her never ending smile. She is always always flashing that wonderful smile of hers. Win lose or draw, there is that awesome smile. It lets you know that all is right with the world. I watched five games of volleyball, then into the car to make the trip to Newton for Warriors football. Of course it was raining, isn't it suppose to be that way for football? This is Landon's second year and this year he is a tailback. Not sure what the position is for the defense he plays, but I am sure his Daddy will post a comment and tell me. He carried the ball at least three times that I remember. He didn't score a TD this week, but I am sure he will before the season is over. He made some awesome tackles too. He is a smiler too! He and his cousin have those awesome dimples to show off, and they do. Didn't take the camera this week, for some reason it eats batteries like chocolate. My sister-in-law and traveling buddy went with me today, we had fun. Thanks Sherry! Well, I am resting up for the next go round. Emi plays on Monday and Thursday this next week, and then I am off to Newton on Saturday for Shelbie's soccer game and Landon's football game. I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY. This my friends is what Grandma's do.
No comments:
Post a Comment