Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alyssa

I added this picture I took today.
She is the cutest little tiny person.

This is the newest member of our family. Alyssa was born today at 12:45 PM. She was 5 pounds 6 ounces; 17 inches long. Mother and daughter are doing great!
First picture: First time "Grandma Gere"!


First bath, and her Great Grandma Sherry told me she did not like it one bit.






I love this picture. It is a four generation picture. Andra, Great Grandma Sherry, Grandma Gere and of course the star of the show Alyssa. It's a wonderful blessing when a new baby enters this world. My congratulations to Andra & Seth, it is my prayer that God will richly bless your family.

2 comments:

Danelle said...

Oh!! I just send Aunt Sherry an email saying I can't wait to see pictures! Now I can't wait to see her in person. awww...

Michelle's Musings said...

She's just the cutest little lovebug!