Friday, August 15, 2008

School Daze..............

Yesterday was the first day of school for Shelbie and Landon. I know that they were very excited to start. Landon gets back to his buddies and Shelbie is having a brand new adventure in middle school. FYI, the school that Shelbie is attending is the same middle school her Dad and Uncle Kracker attended. Just think, in 3 years she will go to the same high school they did. That is really coming full circle isn't it. Click on the link I have provided and read Danelle's tale of the event. NOW, on Monday hopefully there will be pictures of V & E for their first full day of school, and yes Michie too!! And how could I have forgotten~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****Mark starts to school on Wednesday so I need a picture of him too!!****
HIP HIP HOORAY
I really am glad it's all of them and not me

3 comments:

Michelle's Musings said...

And on Wednesday, Mark starts school.

Danelle said...

Oh ya..last Wednesday I was supposed to start school too but it was cancelled. I will probably take the class in October then since none others are offered til then.

Michelle's Musings said...

I am only planning on making lunches at school, not attending academically. Just socially!!