What a good time was had by all that went to Landon's Birthday BBQ. Tim and Danelle out did themselves with good food. We dined on hamburgers, hot hot wings, and honey BBQ'd wings. Salads, watermelon, tea, lemonade and to top off the birthday bash, "make your own" ice cream sundae's. I think Landon's favorite was the whipped cream, he had a dab of ice cream and a whole lot of whipped cream. "that's my boy"!! He got MONEY, his favorite thing at this age. His Uncle Kracker and Aunt Cheese gave him his most favorite thing in the world, and that's Star War's Lego's. He just can't seem to get enough of those things. We were trying to think of a neat name for Val and Emily. Somebody mentioned "Milk and Cookies", I think that's cool, but I like "Cookies and Cream" better. So we would have Uncle Kracker, Aunt Cheese, Cookies and Cream. What fun.
The neighbor's next door came with another guest, and of course Bill and Carla. They are cousins once removed, but the kidlets call them Uncle Bill and Aunt Carla. Seems to fit I think. Landon and I were going shopping for his birthday, but he went to the Golf Warehouse, and found some kids golf clubs he wants. So another golfer has been born. His grandad would LIKE that.
No comments:
Post a Comment