
I mentioned the RED apron below, so here is a picture of it. It is the only one I could find, and as usual, Dad was grabbing the "short" hairs on Tim. Ornery ornery!!

We lived in a country home the years our kids were growing up. We had a beautiful yard, and the first summer after we had the extension on our patio poured, we added a table and chairs. River rock surrounded it and there was a walkway from the original to the new. When they poured that patio, Gary had them put a strategically placed hole, that was so the umbrella could go through the table into it's hole, it made it lower and steadier against that Kansas wind. If you check out the folks in that picture you will see: Tim, Danelle, Michelle, Mark, Dad and the little blue eyed bombshell Valleri!! You will notice that Missy is pointing at something and has the undivided attention of her Papa. It looks like Michelle is holding Emily, Shelbie had not arrived yet, she arrived later that year.
3 comments:
I think Mark still has bald splotches from the "short hair pulling".
Those days of sitting on the patio were fun. Gary's bbq was the best!
I am sure that when Landon gets leg hair that Tim will carry on the hair pulling tradion!
Post a Comment