

This is my favorite #3 Grand-daughter on the night of her 5th grade recognition. Isn't she pretty? I know, I say that about all of them. Her Grandpa Metcalf used to say she looked like me, BUT, as she has grown up, she is the spitting image of her Mother. And I might add her mother is a beautiful person too.
Shelbie will be moving on to middle school next year, and in three years she will be recognized again before she moves on to high school. OMG, where does that time go (she says again).
The recognition program was wonderful and so entertaining. Maybe that's because little Missy stole the show. She had a good time and it showed. The program was whimsical songs and the script was written by the two fifth grade classes. It was great.
Congratulations MY sweet Shelbie on all of your accomplishments while in grade school. Now you move on to bigger, better, and more exciting challenges. Have a wonderful time. Always remember I love you with all my heart and wish continued success at every turn of your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment